- Location:Madison, IL
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Yasmin N.
- Madison, IL
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation
- Some of my hobbies are coloring and listening to music.
- About Me
- My down to earth attitude is what makes me unique. I think that I'm a very patient and loving person and I feel that's what makes a good caregiver, as well as, a good person.
- CPR Certified
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Professional Clinician (LVN, RN, PT, PA, etc.), Family/Friend Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff, Nursing Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Support Staff
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- Food service, housekeeping, office manager
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ years