- Location:Killeen, TX
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Whitney C.
- Cedar Park, Georgetown, Killeen, Leander, North Austin, Pflugerville, Round Rock, West Austin
- Honey Bee, Bumble Bee, Specialty Bee
- I love to listen to music, stay active like hike or swim, as well as dance and so much more!
- Fun Fact
- I love to laugh, and smile! I've been told my smile lights up the room!
- About Me
- Hello! I'm Whitney! I love helping people and animals. It has been my passion to take care of people in need since I was a small child. I have been a caregiver for almost 6 years now! How I became a caregiver was due to my great grandmother developing Alzheimer's. I made it my mission to do everything I could to help her and make the transition as easy as possible. I also continue to help people by being apart of the Texas National Guard. I am an intelligence analyst. I'm also currently working on my degree to become a clinical licensed psychologist, so I can further help people!
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aide
- Additional Experience
- I'm in the National Guard as an Intelligence Analyst.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- "Whitney is a joy to have in our home! Being on time is good. So nice to have her
just sit and talk for a few minutes before she gets busy. Besides, she has good
advice stemming from her past experience living with her grandmother!
Her chores were minimal today and she was done before I knew it!
So, I asked her if she would run to the grocery store for me. Yes!
What a relief to have such a helper when you need one.
Actually, Whitney is precious...she has a happy heart all the time.
I look forward to having Whitney come again next week!"