- Location:Franklin Square, NY
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Victoria M.
- Franklin Square, NY
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transportation, Other
- Reading, boating, poetry/prose, music, art, jewelry creation
- About Me
- I love taking care of others of all ages. I have dealt with many different kinds of situations for in home care.
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Family/Friend Caregiver, Other
- Caregiving Specialties
- Dementia, Stroke, Other
- Additional Experience
- I spent over 25 years in the secretarial field starting as a teenager. I was involved in the first “word processors” that were such an innovation during the 80’s. I attended many courses through my employers to help upgrade their offices to the new technology that was happening at the time. I’m extremely diligent in all aspects of running businesses either my own, my family, or others. I’m great at keeping records, accounts payable & receivable; office communication and liaison between customers and employers. I have a very strong writing and language capacity. There are many businesses that I’ve worn all “hats” in working for a company. Any questions you may have will be answered upon request.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 years