- Location:Canton, MS
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Victoria C.
- Canton, MS
- Specialty Bee, Bumble, Bee, Honey Bee
- I love helping the elderly and being around my kids. I also enjoy reading.
- About Me
- Caregiving is important to me because i lost my great grandmother to Alzheimer's disease. I cared for her up until her last days. After losing her and my father, I knew this was my calling. I'm a loving, caring, and honest person. I enjoy what i do and have been doing this for 10 years. I love making others smile.
- CPR/First Aid, AED, Medical Assistant
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty, Home Care, Nursing Staff, Nursing Caregiver, Family/Friend, ALF caregiver, ALF staff, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Professional Clinician, Other
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Other
- Additional Experience
- Years of Caregiving Experience