- Location:Mesa, AZ
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Victoria C.
- Mesa, AZ
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation
- Playing with my dogs, hanging out with my family, going up North, the gym, bike riding, reading and TV.
- About Me
- I am very compassionate of what I do. I am very hands on and reliable. I am very good at my job and have background from 2 blocks of nursing school till i had a personal health problem that i couldn't finish.
- High School diploma, CPR Certified, Other
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Family/Friend Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff, Nursing Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Support Staff
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke, Other
- Additional Experience
- Managing Chiroprators offices, working at an OB/GYN office, medical billing and food/bar industry,
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ years