- Location:Kempner, TX, Pembroke Pines, FL
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Veneish B.
- Pembroke Pines, FL
- Honey Bee, Bumble Bee, Specialty Bee
- My interests include cooking, writing stories, traveling, taking care of others, baking, and photography.
- Fun Fact
- I still enjoy watching cartoons.
- About Me
- I love working in the caregiving field. Keeping my patients safe with a great smile at the end of the day is important to me. I am a very loving, understanding, observant, trustworthy, and a great listener. I like to smile and make others happy. I have a wide experience in providing care and for people of all ages.
- First Aid Certification, CNA, CPR, Medical Assistant
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Nursing Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Home Health / Hospice Aide
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimers, Dementia, Parkinsons
- Additional Experience
- I am a certified chef. I am also certified in Early Child Care and house keeping.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10 Years
- "I love Veneish, who we have right now as one of our 24 hour live-in helper bees. She and the other bee are a perfect match for us. She does all of the ADL’s, light house work, laundry, preparation of meals, weight and vitals signs daily, and she goes to doctor appointments with us to help with her. I see how Veneish interacts with her on a daily basis, and I watch how her face lights up when she comes. I can not be more pleased and happy with the service and care. Veneish is understanding of her needs and her Dementia. Very pleasant young lady. I do not have to worry I can now sleep at night since we started with Helper Bees."