- Location:Peoria, IL
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Vanessa S.
- Peoria, IL
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation, Handyman Services, Other
- I love reading, learning new things, listening to music, and taking long walks by the beach/lake.
- About Me
- I’m a reliable individual that understands and always tries to put myself in people’s shoes. I am determined, punctual, driven, and also looking to make things work out for the greater good.
- CNA, CPR Certified
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Family/Friend Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke, Geriatrics Conditions, Other
- Additional Experience
- Went to chamberlain college of nursing so most of my work experience are health care related
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 6-10 years