- Location:Copperas Cove, TX, Harker Heights, TX, Kempner, TX, Killeen, TX
- Personality: Cheerleader, Listener
Meet This Helper
- Valerie B.
- Copperas Cove, TX
- Honey Bee, Bumble Bee, Specialty Bee
- My interests include drawing, crafting (especially making wreaths), puzzles (such as crosswords and jigsaw), reading, and digging up artifacts (arrowheads) or finding unique rocks. I also love going on walks, listening to music, and cooking/trying new receipts.
- Fun Fact
- Caregiving is important to me because I enjoy helping the person feel comfortable, not only physically but comfortable and trusting in me, to help them no matter what the goal at hand is.
- About Me
- First and foremost, I love being able to make a difference in someone life. Whether that difference is only once in a life time, or if I get the pleasure of being able to spend many days with that individual. I strive to make everyone happy, I'm a people pleaser. My passion is and always has been Healthcare. I treat everyone with the utmost respect, and ensure them the dignity they deserve. And if time gives the opportunity, I absolutely love talking with elders, the stories of the "good ole days" not only makes me smile, but I believe it makes them feel good to reminisce.
- Diploma for License Practical Nursing
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Nursing Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Home Health / Hospice Aide
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimers, Dementia, Parkinsons, ALS
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 13 Years