- Location:Kensington, NH
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Tuya E.
- Kensington, NH
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation, Handyman Services, Other
- I enjoy walking in nature, reading, talking with people and traveling.
- About Me
- I have a philosophy degree from the University of New Hampshire and helped take care of one of my professors for the last couple years of his life. I am passionate about taking care of people and animals. My grandparents are 87 and 89 years old and a huge part of my life.
- Caregiving Experience
- Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's
- Additional Experience
- I have a TEFL certificate and have taught English in Colombia and Costa Rica. I also have worked in the restaurant industry for 15 years. I have managed a rental property before as well and was in charge of cleaning and making it comfortable for guests.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 years