- Location:Austin, TX
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Tricia B.
- Austin, TX
- Honey Bee, Bumble Bee
- My interests include exercising, home decorating, hairstyling, and spending time with my kids and family.
- Fun Fact
- I am a people person I pretty much get along with everyone .
- About Me
- Im a hard working compassionate person that cares for others . My goal is to make sure my client is treated like I would want to be treated and respected. My passion is to work with others to make them feel as if they never lost their independence.
- CPR, First Aid Certified, currently in school to be a Medical Assistant
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimers, Dementia, Parkinsons
- Additional Experience
- Adults with Special Needs
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10 Years
- "The helper you matched me with, Tricia, was very helpful and courteous. Tricia took everything in stride and got me through a difficult surgery. Thanks for everything."