- Location:Temple, TX
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Trenesha G.
- Temple, TX
- Specialty Bee, Bumble Bee, Honey Bee
- I love spending time and traveling with my kids, reading (I'm a book worm), and donating/giving back to my community.
- About Me
- I became interested in caregiving when my grandmother got sick and started hospice. I saw the way the caregivers cared for her and that’s when I knew I wanted to help the elderly. What makes me unique is my eagerness to learn and explore new options, that i am able to adapt to any environment I’m put in, and that I don’t mind being challenged with a difficult task.
- CNA, Medication Aide, Certified Medical Assistant
- Caregiving Experience
- Home Care Agency Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Stroke, Cancer, Diabetes
- Additional Experience
- Housekeeping, Dietary Aid
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 Years