- Location:Ingram, TX, Kerrville, TX
- Personality: Straight Shooter
Meet This Helper
- Tonya S.
- Ingram, TX
- errands, heavy house, light house, cooking, feeding, grooming, transferring, transportation
- I love being with family, kids and grandkids. With 20 years in the restaurant business, cooking is a passion of mine. I also enjoy exploring nature, the river, ocean, fishing, and yard work.
- About Me
- My mother had two strokes that left her paralyzed in the 90’s. I tended to her for the last couple years of her life, as well as hired caregivers when I could not be there. Keeping her at home was a huge blessing for her, as well as myself. Though it was trying a lot of the time, it was the most rewarding thing emotionally and spiritually I’ve ever accomplished.
I have a lot of love and compassion for people and have the ability to find humor in almost any situation. I have a strong faith in God and trust in humankind.
- Caregiving Experience
- Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Additional Experience
- Restaurant owner/Caterer/Painting/Lawn Care/Ebay brick n mortar store/Bookkeeping
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2 Years