- Location:Salemburg, NC
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Toneika M.
- Salemburg, NC
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring
- I love helping others & doing extra unique things.
- About Me
- I am a 46 year old lady with over 25 years of experience in the health care field.. I love what I do & I love doing it, yes it’s a big difference when you love what your doing & I think I am great at it. I love to help others & I am always helpful if I can be.
- CNA, CPR Certified
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Professional Clinician (LVN, RN, PT, PA, etc.), Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff, Nursing Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Support Staff, Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke, Other
- Additional Experience
- I was an awesome Secretary at my previous job & that consisted of Typing shopping ordering supplies for the business..my position was called Administrative Assistant & I enjoyed it.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ years