- Location:Santa Fe, NM
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Todd E.
- Santa Fe, NM
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation, Handyman Services
- I love being active. I enjoy working out, hiking, mountain biking and skiing. I also like to play chess and read, educating myself on various topics I'm find interesting.
- About Me
- I am a compassionate, patient person and I feel that it is important that you believe in what you do. I think that my strenghts are my dependability, and trustworthiness. If I had a family member who was in need of help it would be important to me the I could trust this person and that they truly cared. I would be willing to pay more for that level of service.
- Associate's degree, CPR Certified
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia
- Additional Experience
- I have worked as a stockbroker, personal trainer, and personal assistant. I have also worked in the restaurant industry, customer service, and hospitality.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 6-10 years