- Location:Hagerstown, MD
- Personality: Straight Shooter
Meet This Helper
- Tina S.
- Hagerstown, MD
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation, Handyman Services, Other
- My interests include gardening, cooking, snow skiing, journaling and reading. Teaching my 2 boys that food doesn't always come from a grocery store and how to ski, have been priceless experiences and memories in my life.
- About Me
- I consider myself a very basic person. Fun family memories and health are the most important. As far as helping a person in need, I have really always been that way. I would almost do anything for anyone if I knew I could help. One day, I may need help and hope the same kindness would be available to me. I know caregiving is not easy. I know first hand how hard it can be, both physically and mentally.
- Associate's degree, Other
- Caregiving Experience
- Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Dementia, Other
- Additional Experience
- I have been a licensed Realtor for 20+ years. Fortunalty, that has allowed me the flexibility to assist my Mom and care for my family while still making an income. I am a very grateful person and love to learn. I have an Associates Degree from the local community college (Hagerstown Community College) with its focus on Paralegal. In addition, I maintain an active Real Estate license in 2 states (MD and PA) as well as I am a licensed National Notary.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ years