- Location:Burnet, TX
- Personality: Straight Shooter
Meet This Helper
- Therisa F.
- Burnet, TX
- Specialty Bee, Bumble Bee, Honey Bee
- I love to cook all different kinds of food. I also enjoy going to the lake with my children and grandchildren and I enjoy playing pool.
- About Me
- I have a passion working with the elderly and helping them as much as I can because I know one day either one of my family members or myself will need help and I just hope there will be someone just like myself that will do the very best at their job. I'm a team player it doesn't matter how hard it is. If someone needs my help, I will be there. I do my best at anything that I'm asked to do. I really enjoy making my residents feel like they are at home. I don't tell them what they have to wear but instead I ask, 'what would you like to wear today' or just involve them on the decisions that are going to happen. I don't ever demand anything from my residents. Some people are just there for a paycheck and I'm not that kind of person. I try my best at pretty much everything I do.
- CNA, CPR Certified, First Aid
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Family/Friend Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke, Diabetes
- Additional Experience
- Customer Service, Food/Restaurant
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ Years