- Location:Roanoke, VA
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Teresa C.
- Roanoke, VA
- Specialty Bee, Bumble Bee, Honey Bee
- I enjoy reading, baking, and traveling.
- About Me
- I have always had a nurturing soul, this started at a young age when I would baby my sister and help my parents change her diaper. I really got into it after my father passed away. I have always enjoyed taking care of others especially the elderly. At a young age I would sit with an elderly neighbor several times a week just to hang out and provide company for her. From the time I was around 8 years old until I moved away at 12 years old I would hang out with her and help her around the house. We kept in touch until I was about 18 or 19 by phone. I believe caregiving has to be in your blood and it’s not for everybody. I started out professionally caregiving in 2013 not long after my father passed away, I started it because I have a passion for helping people. Helping people is what I love most about what I do. I can’t say there is a certain thing that makes me who I am, I’m just me. I am compassionate, caring, and reliable. I think these are important when it comes to bring a caregiver.
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Nursing Facility Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- Customer Service
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 6-10 Years