- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Stacey G.
- Littleton, Colorado
- Honey Bee
- With a degree in art, I am very creative and artistic. I love sketching, painting, reading, cooking, and listening to music.
- Fun Fact
- I am an animal lover and thrift shopper.
- About Me
- I'm a very positive and inquisitive person. I am a talker and love diverse subjects. If you appreciate intelligence, compassion and a great sense of humor I'm here for you! I want to continue to make a positive difference in someone's life. I know how important a loved ones comfort and happiness is to family members and I'd like to give that reassurance to them by supporting their loved one with compassion and companionship.
- Caregiving Experience
- Private Duty Senior Caregiver, Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Many of my clients have physical, mental, behavioral and memory challenges, all of which makes me uniquely qualified as a caregiver no matter the age. I have worked with clients in their homes, therapy units, both public and private schools.
- Additional Experience
- Educational field
- “Stacey was absolutely excellent, if we could duplicate her, we would. Absolutely highly recommended. She’s very patient, very attentive, and really went above and beyond. When we were moving, she packed all our stuff up so well which made the unpacking process so easy for us.”
- “Stacey has provided excellent companionship and care to my mom. She is highly recommended."