- Location:Colorado Springs, CO
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Sondra G.
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation, Handyman Services
- I enjoy the outdoors, playing games, photography and arts and crafts. Those are my biggest interests.
- About Me
- Caregiving is very important to me for the fact it helps with keeping those who want to stay home can as they are still able to do some work but just need guidance. I feel I'm a huge support and enjoy listening.
- CNA, CPR Certified, Other
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke, Other
- Additional Experience
- I am a photographer. I have food service experience. I worked as an administrative assistant for many years.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 6-10 years