- Location:Austin, TX
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Skylar D.
- Austin, TX
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation
- Outside of work I love to spend time with my family, especially my mom. We're both artists, I like to paint and write fictional stories. I also love being outside, going on walks, swimming, and hiking.
- About Me
- I am truly passionate about helping other people and I discovered that at a very young age. I have always known that I want to make the world better than I found it.
- CPR Certified
- Caregiving Experience
- Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Caregiver, Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- I have been a team leader for IBC Bank and Jersey Mike's. I was a lifeguard for one summer. A delivery driver for Uber. Very experienced with customer service.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 years