- Location:North Austin, Pflugerville, TX, Round Rock, TX
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Sherry L.
- Pflugerville, TX
- Honey Bee
- Animals! I’m a certified Pet CPR Instructor, and I have 2 rescue dogs. Family! I spend as much time with my family as possible. I now have an elderly mother and take her to her Doctor’s visits, shopping, etc.
Art! I love to draw, paint, and Create! Just about anything. I also love to sew and mend clothing. I can take something old and make it look new again! I also bake a lot! I make treats for my dogs, and humans!
- About Me
- I was very close to my grandmother and she inspired me to work with seniors. I’m very passionate and caring for both animals and humans. I have a very calm demeanor, and people fill at ease with me. I especially love seniors, because they always have good stories to tell.
- CPR Certified, First Aid, Other
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty, Other
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimers, Dementia
- Additional Experience
- Marketing, Sales, Esthetician/Cosmetology
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- Deanne L.
- Sherry has been a great match for my Dad, who is dealing with dementia. She has done a great job of getting him out for day adventures. She is kind, timely, creative, trustworthy and a true friend to Dad and our family.