- Location:Killeen, TX
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Sherrell C.
- Killeen, TX
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation
- I like cooking, shopping, playing cards a puzzles, watching movies, and dining out.
- About Me
- I'm from Philadelphia and worked in a hospital their in the kitchen and always wanted to work in healthcare it was something I have always wanted to do. When I got to Texas I decided to go to school to be a CNA and accomplished my goal of being a cna and feel happy about being able to help people in all aspects of their life. I'm very skilled when it comes to my job and understanding caring and passionate.
- CNA, CPR Certified, Other
- Caregiving Experience
- Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Family/Friend Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff, Nursing Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Support Staff
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- Food, restaurants
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 years