- Location:Austin, TX, Bee Cave, TX, Lakeway, TX
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Shari S.
- Austin, TX
- Honey Bee, Bumble Bee, Specialty Bee
- I am an amateur astronomer as well as home baker! I love cooking and jazz music.
- Fun Fact
- I have a star named after me in the constellation Pegasus!
- About Me
- Caregiving is my life's PASSION. I have 10+ years providing thoughtful and compassionate care to those in need.
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Nursing Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Support Staff, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff, Home Health / Hospice Aide
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimers, Dementia, Parkinsons, ALS, Hospice
- Additional Experience
- Post-Acute Care, Massage Therapy
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10 Years
- "It worked out real well. We were very pleased with Shari. She did a nice job. She's very cordial and wife likes her. Things went real well."
- "Both girls, Jewell and Shari, are amazing...Shari is really lovely too. She's coming back Thursday and Saturday. I thought having multiple people was going to be hard but it was really amazing having them both."
- "Well it went kinda well! I'm real satisfied with her... I was real impressed with her though. I look forward to seeing her on Thursday."