- Location:Gilmer, TX
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Sarah Y.
- Longview, TX
- Specialty Bee, Bumble Bee, Honey Bee
- I love to sing, knit, paint, and various other general crafts. Reading is a serious hobby; I like to learn, but mostly like to use my imagination. Every now and again I will watch tv or play a few video games.
- About Me
- Caregiving is important to me because I have always had a passion for caring for others. I became a home health aide first, at 15, because my niece was born disabled and my sister and her husband needed help with round-the-clock care. I've since had a few pediatric, but mostly elderly patients. What I love most about this field is the difference, even with short jobs, I can see in people I'm around daily. My customer service experience and nursing background have made me able to adapt to many people and situations with ease.
With almost ten years in this field, I truly care about every individual I've ever helped.
- Caregiving Experience
- Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Family/Friend Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff, Nursing Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Support Staff
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, Stroke, Other
- Additional Experience
- 2+ years customer service, 2+ years food/dietary/restaurant, 10+ housekeeping
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 6-10 Years