- Location:Portsmouth, NH
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Sarah C.
- Portsmouth, NH
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation, Handyman Services, Other
- The things that bring my life meaning are spending time with my loved ones, spending time in nature (especially camping and anything to do with flowers) and enjoying the simple pleasures in life like eating a good meal or drinking a cup of tea. Or smelling a flower :)
- About Me
- I have been caregiving for as long as I can remember (literally there are pictures of me holding my younger brother looking like a fierce, loving protector) and deeply value meaningful connection with others. I have also spent many years learning how to take good care of myself and support my own wellness through psychology and contemplative practice. I now am all fired up to be with others professionally through caregiving and as an End of Life Doula!
- CPR Certified, Other
- Caregiving Experience
- Professional Clinician (LVN, RN, PT, PA, etc.)
- Caregiving Specialties
- Additional Experience
- Some of my favorite work experiences have been being a project manager for global neurology clinical research projects for Harvard Medical School, selling baked goods at the farmer's market, running a small, remote monastery in New Mexico, being an EMT and ambulance driver, and teaching CPR and First Aid Classes at the American Red Cross.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 0-1 year