- Location:Austin, TX, South Austin
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Sara K.
- Austin, TX
- Errands, heavy house, light house, cooking, feeding, transportation
- health/medical practice/helping others, hiking, yoga, music, anything outdoors;)
- About Me
- I am a genuine down-to-earth Oklahoman with a unique laugh that always comes from a sincere place. I am a lover of live music and enjoy talking about and sharing music. I am a dedicated Physician Assistant who works in urgent care, heart care, and I also specialize in thyroid disease. I have been a caregiver for years. From volunteering in homeless shelters and a children's care center as a high-school student, to working as a PA, caring for others is truly rewarding, and I'm so thankful to have the opportunities to do so.
- Caregiving Experience
- 14 years; I've worked with seniors who has Alzheimers, dementia and Parkinson's
- Caregiving Specialties
- Additional Experience
- I also currently work for a mobile urgent care company and in heart care. I have worked as a receptionist and medical assistant in the past.
- Years of Caregiving Experience