- Location:Burlington, NC
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Sabrina M.
- Burlington, NC
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation, Other
- I like spa days. I do a lot with my children so I do what ever makes them happy, which is going to the park a lot. I like to exercise (walking) at least 3 times a week. Shopping is my favorite, even if it’s not to buy much, just to get out the house some times is a plus.
- About Me
- I seem to connect with all of my patients and family members from my work. People are impressed on just how much I know while caring for elderly people. My spirit makes me unique, my smile and the heart I have for others.
- HHA, CPR
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Family/Friend Caregiver, Other
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke, Other
- Additional Experience
- I am a med tech/ supervisor, I have experience in waitress, cook, housekeeping, produce, cashier, factory, clerical work
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 6-10 years