- Location:Orlando, FL
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Ruth C.
- Orlando, FL
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation
- I am a singer and very active in my church choir. I like to keep healthy with walking and stretching exercises. I love animals, nature and enjoy gardening.
- About Me
- As a compassionate professional with 10+ years working with seniors and at-risk students, I have the ability to provide services including skilled patient care, post-acute medical care, rehabilitation therapy, and private home care. I can perform follow-up therapeutic treatments to restore and maintain function and mobility. I believe in helping people live their best lives possible by serving passionately and caring like family.
- CNA, CPR Certified
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff, Nursing Facility Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- I have also worked as a teacher for at-risk youth and adults, teaching life skills and motivating students to have a positive learning experience
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 years