- Location:Yakima, WA
- Personality: Straight Shooter
Meet This Helper
- Ronica W.
- Yakima, WA
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation
- Reading, spending time with my girls, and bowling.
- About Me
- Started in 1997. I started being a caregiver so I could take care of my gramma and grandpa. I have worked in nursing homes, assisted livings, and home health. I have a current HCA license. I have 22 hours dementia training. I love helping people. This shift would work perfect for me as I have three girls to get to school by 8:30 and has to be picked up at 3. I’m caring, honest, and I love helping others.
- CPR Certified, HCA License, Alzheimer's training, Oxygen CPAP training
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke, Cancer, COPD
- Additional Experience
- Teacher assistance, kitchen manager, cook, customer service
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ years