- Location:Hagerstown, MD
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Robin S.
- Hagerstown, MD
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation, Handyman Services, Other
- I absolutely adore nature and taking hikes with my dog, spending time with God and feeling the serenity. I am creative, like to garden and grow beautiful flowers so i can give away bouquets to random strangers at the grocery store. :) I like helping anyone in need and I love to travel and talk with new friends I meet along the way. So much to see in this beautiful planet God gave us to enjoy. I also thoroughly enjoy a good book. Oh and I am a cleaning machine. :)
- About Me
- I have the unique gift of forgiveness in that I never keep a resentment
When I see a human being I see beauty, love, sorrow, happiness, stress, troubled etc...I can connect with others spirit
I get so much joy when I am able to help someone else. It gives me purpose in my life.
- Caregiving Experience
- Family/Friend Caregiver, Other
- Caregiving Specialties
- Additional Experience
- I have started my own business in 2004 and it has grown to be respected by all my customers and I have never gotten fired. :)I have worked in the restaurants since I was 16 years of age either full time or as a side job. Restaurants are where you get to me a lot of people from all walks of life. I am a volunteer for the American Red Cross since Katrina and I am studying to be an emt.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 years