- Location:Decatur, GA
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Raven B.
- Decatur, GA
- Bumble Bee, Honey Bee
- Growing up I had a lot of things I liked to do but mostly now I just work. I really just enjoy anything that is fun!
- About Me
- Caregiving is Important to me because even though the patient may be going through something, they are human and should be treated as one. It makes me happy knowing I can help someone in need and give them the care they deserve. No one should ever feel like they are not cared for or loved. I’m very shy and observant. You can say I’m an introvert but I have a nice personality once you really get to know me. I put a lot before myself and am very kind hearted. I’m funny and not a mean person at all and very smart and hard working.
- CNA, CPR Certified, AED Certified, pursuing Medical Assistant License
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Family/Friend Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff, Nursing Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Support Staff
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Stroke, Arthritis Care
- Additional Experience
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 6-10 Years