- Location:Buda, TX, Kyle, TX, San Marcos, TX
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Randi M.
- Kyle, TX
- Honey Bee
- My interests include walking my dogs, working in the garden, and spending time with my family. I love and must have music in my life and I am very good with all animals.
- Fun Fact
- I traveled alot when I was young so I am good with many types of people and familiar with different cultures.
- About Me
- I am a good listener with a good sense of humor and like to make people smile and feel good about themselves. I try and make a positive difference in peoples day, no matter what their circumstances may be. Caregiving is important to me because I treat other seniors like I want my own parents to be treated. I value the opinions and thoughts of all older people. We can learn a lot from them.
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimers, Diabetes, Special Needs
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 5 Years
- "She’s super. It went well, I was very pleased. She’s so outgoing, you feel comfortable and at home with her. She feels like someone who I have met before. You can tell she is such a hardworker."
- "Randi is helpful, interesting and fun - I really needed that. Randi a delight! She is just the tonic I needed; she has given me a big lift. She understands my health restrictions and is sympathetic. A+ grading. She's the best in long while. I have never had a companion like Randi."
- "Randi was as delightful in person, as on the phone. She was helpful and fun, gave me a real lift."