- Location:Copperas Cove, TX, Georgetown, TX, Harker Heights, TX, Kempner, TX, Killeen, TX
- Personality: Cheerleader, Listener
Meet This Helper
- Rachel S.
- Killeen, TX
- Honey Bee, Bumble Bee, Specialty Bee
- I enjoy listening to music, sight-seeing, traveling, exercising, shopping, gardening, and making projects.
- Fun Fact
- I have a special interest in being a volunteer in my community. I also love to volunteer at my children's school and on the military installation.
- About Me
- I am a fun, energetic and caring person. I want families to know their loved one is being cared for and would love the opportunity to help! Caring is important to me because everyone needs to be cared for in one way or another and shown love and attention. Caring makes the world go round and puts smiles on peoples faces. I know how important it is to know that a loved one is in good hands and I know I can provide that.
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Dementia, Alzheimers
- Additional Experience
- I have worked as a correctional officer and correctional sergeant, working as a one-on-one paraprofessional with students with autism.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10 Years