- Location:Watertown, SD
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Rachel H.
- Watertown, SD
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation, Handyman Services, Other
- I enjoy experiencing the outdoors! I love hiking, bike riding, walking, swimming, etc. I especially love doing this with family and friends.
I love to travel. I enjoy traveling to places near and far! In all my travels, I love meeting new people, experiencing new cultures and foods, and creating lasting memories.
A unique hobby/interest I have is swing dancing. I love swing dancing just in my kitchen with my dad, or going out to barns in rural South and North Dakota to dance!
- About Me
- Caregiving is important to me because I believe I have a privilege of living a life of service to those around me, especially those older than me. Because I have gifts of patience, empathy, and respectfulness, I wish to utilize those in my current and future jobs and my entire life. I wish to live a humble, kind life to those around me, and I feel as though I would be able to serve the couple in this job listing with that kind, humble service.
- CNA, CPR Certified
- Caregiving Experience
- Family/Friend Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke, Other
- Additional Experience
- I worked as a Healthcare Coordinator at a summer camp. I did a variety of First Aid, medication handling and administration, food preparation, and injury prevention. I gave compassionate care to children. I also worked as a waitress.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 years