- Location:Austin, TX
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Princess S.
- Austin, TX
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation
- I’m an auntie to 8 little people so my hobbies really consist of taking care of them, babysitting, and spending time with them. When I’m not playing auntie, I enjoy reading and watching documentaries or history channel. I also enjoy working out.
- About Me
- I am a people person. I’m a listener who is very empathic and always at the needs of my clients. I treat the elderly like I would treat my mother and my love for my mother runs deep. I believe every senior deserves the best care that in turns helps with the quality of their life. My caregiving motto has always been treat them like your parents and always give quality care. These are the qualities I bring to the table.
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- Customer service, administrative assistance, receptionist
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 years