- Location:Greenville, NY
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Patti M.
- Greenville, NY
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Transportation, Other
- Nature photography, hiking/biking/kayaking, writing, bird watching, reading
- About Me
- I'm a caregiver by nature and take joy in ensuring those under my care are happy, safe & healthy. I'm grateful by nature, understanding that our (my) journey here is a tremendous gift and I recognize the importance of honoring that gift by giving back in various ways. I'm attentive, pay attention to detail, can be serious when appropriate, but consider myself to be light and uplifting hoping that those personality qualities will rub off on those around me.
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Dementia, Other
- Additional Experience
- I've been in the medical field administratively for over 30 years with a somewhat short stint in real estate appraising. It was during & in between positions that I became a caregiver, having worked one on one with a patient on life support (but alert) as well as patients with diabetes & dementia.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 6-10 years