- Location:Cedar Park, TX
- Personality: Straight Shooter
Meet This Helper
- Pamela S.
- Cedar Park, TX
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Grooming, Feeding, Transportation
- I enjoy butterfly gardening and cooking. I also have a small walking group with neighborhood friends that I enjoy very much.
- About Me
- I am a caring, observant, intuitive person and this helps me be aware and respectful of a client's needs and moods. From not only my basic personality but also life-experience, I try to remain open-minded and accepting of all types of people and personalities - and do the best I can with what I have to work with in each situation. This might be overused, but I truly care about making a positive difference in peoples' lives, especially those that can no longer do all that they would like to do for themselves. I've seen the frustration and life changes my grandmother and other close family and friends have experienced as they aged and saw their independence slipping away. I was always fulfilled and touched in a very positive way to help make their later years a little brighter and perhaps less frustrating and fear filled.
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Family/Friend Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- Most of my other working experience has been as an administrative assistant.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 6-10 years