- Location:Mechanicsville, VA
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Olinda B.
- Mechanicsville, VA
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation
- I enjoy spending time in the country with my daughter and her godmother. I enjoy traveling and seeing new sites. I enjoy spending time working in both a vegetable and flower garden.
- About Me
- When I'm working around individuals that need care assistance I care for them as I would expect someone to care for my parent or siblings. I'm very passionate in my work and it comes from the heart. Depending on what the individual's and their family's goals are is how I adjust and perform my duties.
- CPR Certified, Other
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- Retail, Customer Service, Transportation Dispatching, Staff Scheduling, Office Management
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 years