- Location:Katy, TX
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Nwanne C.
- Katy, TX
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring
- I love movies especially the utopian ones such as The Giver. I am very fascinated with the field of psychology and human behavior and would love to major in this field later on in life. I also love to exercise, dance ( I don't think I'm great at dancing though) and have a good time with loved ones.
- About Me
- I think I am very good at connecting with my clients beyond the superficial. I am a very positive individual who always sees the silver lining in any cloud. I am good at knowing what to say in order to pick people up when they are feeling down. I can easily adjust to an environment and endear myself to my clients and their families. I really care about my clients and this shines through in all my dealings with them.
- Bachelor's degree, CNA, CPR Certified
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- Accounting, Sales and Administrative duties.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 6-10 years