- Location:Lockhart, TX
Meet This Helper
- Lockhart, TX
- Specialty Bee
- Cooking, baking, gardening and watching movies.
- Fun Fact
- I speak both English and Spanish.
- About Me
- I am really easy to get along with, I work well with others, but not afraid to work hard. My priority is to provider proper care to my patients. I feel that every patient should be able to live in comfort and peace with someone that wants to spend time with them.
- CNA, High School Diploma
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Nursing Facility Caregiver, Home Health / Hospice Aide.
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimers, Dementia, Parkinsons, ALS.
- Additional Experience
- I was a tech aid for physical therapy for about a year. I was also a school nurse aid for over 10 years.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 22 Years