- Location:Georgetown, TX, Jarrell, TX
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Nicole A.
- Jarrell, TX
- Bumble Bee, Honey Bee
- I volunteer at Helping Hands in Georgetown! My daughter and I make sandwiches for the homeless. I love scrapbooking and making wreaths. Also anything adventures I love!
- About Me
- Caregiving is the most fulfilling job that I have ever experienced. I knew the VERY first day of my first friend/client that it was my calling. I am a very thoughtful person who thinks of others before myself in almost everything I do. I love having a personal relationship with everyone I work with. I also love my family so dearly!
- Caregiving Experience
- Home Care Agency Caregiver, Family/Friend Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- I served as incident specialist with corporate for any indiscretions. My duties included, but were not limited to managing phones, faxing, filing and reports for the store I hd and alll duties with respect and enjoyed working with my team. I fostered an environment within the company that encouraged high levels of customer service satisfaction.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 Years