- Location:Festus, MO
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Nichole L.
- Festus, MO
- Specialty Bee, Bumble Bee, Honey Bee
- My interested include educating myself so I have things to talk about with my clients. I enjoy local history. I spend a lot of time with my kids when I'm not working. I love the outdoors. Most weekends you can find us at our lake property.
- About Me
- My first healthcare job was 22 years. Over the years I have taken on many jobs but healthcare is what I always come back too. I do what I do so my client can stay at home as long as possible. I also love the personal time I am able to spend with them. I've seen what a long term facility can do to some individuals. I am not only there for my clients but for their family as well. I am patient and understanding. I move at the pace that is comfortable for my clients not myself.
- CNA, CPR Certified, pursuing Medical Assistant License
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Professional Clinician (LVN, RN, PT, PA, etc.), Family/Friend Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff, Nursing Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Support Staff, Other
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- Retail, Customer Service, Housekeeping, Labor Driver, Factory/Warehousing
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ Years