- Location:Lees Summit, MO
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Nathanael A.
- Lee’s Summit, MO
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Handyman Services, Other
- I am in a church band, I love singing and playing guitar, I paint and absolutely love music in every way, I find it is an effective way to communicate especially with people from different generations, I love the classics and oldies, and of course anything I haven’t heard before.
- About Me
- I’m unique because I am chose this field not out of necessity but from a deeper desire to serve and care for others, many jobs that I have held are management positions and I’m very good at depicting what is needed or wanted by my client. And I love deeply as a person in general.
- Caregiving Experience
- Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- Oh I’ve been a chef, a florist , construction worker, fast food employee as well as manager, I’ve worked gas stations and convenient stores, I’ve cleaned houses and mowed lawns, I’ve worked in sales and door to door sales, and mostly management for the last 4 years, weather restaurant or grocery.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 0-1 year