- Location:Cooper City, FL
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Natalie M.
- Cooper City, FL
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transportation, Other
- I love to swim. In addition, painting and gardening are my "zen." I am honored to be a "Big Sister" and thrive in outings with my "Little." I believe children and animal feed the soul.
- About Me
- As a cancer survivor thriver I am grateful to live each day to the fullest and bring out the best in those around me. Over the years nurses and other care-givers have inspired me to enter the medical field myself. I am blessed to have the training and support necessary to excel in this field.
- CPR Certified, Other, Master's degree
- Caregiving Experience
- Professional Clinician (LVN, RN, PT, PA, etc.), Family/Friend Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff, Other
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Stroke, Other
- Additional Experience
- I'm an exemplary typist with optimal PR and advocacy skills. I love public speaking and educating.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ years