- Location:Germantown, MD
- Personality: Straight Shooter
Meet This Helper
- Natalia A.
- Germantown, MD
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transportation, Other
- I enjoy reading, photography, gardening, dancing, and traveling.
- About Me
- It’s easy for me to relate to a wide variety of people. I apply logic, reason, and emotional aspects, in equal proportion, to the solution of problems. I have an unusual amount of intuition when it comes to people. I am able to figure out motivations and intentions with a high rate of accuracy.
- CNA, CPR Certified, Other
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Nursing Facility Support Staff, Family/Friend Caregiver, Other
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Other
- Additional Experience
- Teacher helper at Matsunaga E.S. Internship at Geographic and Map Division of Library of Congress. Relief Cleaning Supervisor.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 years