- Location:Garland, NC
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Morgan P.
- Garland, NC
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring
- My hobbies include fishing, horseback riding, singing and my interests is my college life. I am going to school to be a RN.
- About Me
- I have been very responsible from a young age. When I was in high school, I decided to be homeschooled so I could help take care of my great aunt who had dementia and was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. I took her to her radiation therapy appointments and acted as a live in caregiver for her.
- CNA, CPR Certified
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- Management and administrative assistant.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 years