- Location:Austin, TX, North Austin, South Austin
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Misha M.
- Austin, TX
- Honey Bee, Bumble Bee, Specialty Bee
- I have my own table that is designated to making necklaces and have lots of beads to be creative. A lot of my hobbies revolve around having a good time with my family. I will take my children to the park and play with them, go out on picnic and do hiking in the various areas around town. We like to go watch movies and I love to cook.
- Fun Fact
- I did a lot of acting in the theater growing up and consider myself very animated. I try to make life fun and enjoyed no matter what the situation may be. I really love traveling and hope to do more in the future. I have traveled all over the world and experienced a great deal of interesting events and situations.
- About Me
- I love to hear people's stories and how they got to where they are in life. I have had the unique experience of growing up overseas and have a different perspective on life and how we move through life to show others love. I am meticulous and take direction well. It is my goal to make sure that anyone who encounters me has a positive experience in life.
- CPR, CNA
- Caregiving Experience
- Home Care Agency Caregiver, Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Health / Hospice Aide, Nursing Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Caregiver for a friend or family member, Nursing Facility Support Staff
- Caregiving Specialties
- Additional Experience
- I worked for about 14 years of my life with children in various capacities. I worked as a teacher at a few different facilities. I worked as a therapeutic childcare specialist and a mental health associate at residential treatment centers for children. I worked also as a CNA at Dell Children's Hospital. I have also had various jobs were I worked as a baker and cake decorator and managed a pie company that made pies for Whole Foods Market. I definitely have astute customer service abilities as I was the supervisor for the Customer Service desk at the Home Depot. I also have a non-profit organization that I created about two years ago where I focus on providing services for people with barriers to life such as homelessness, mental illness, drug and alcohol abuse, and domestic violence where I have organized clothing drives to give free clothing out to people in need, blanket drives, made sack lunches and directed individuals to areas where they can receive services for long-term care.
- "Misha is the best, most excellent helper that I have ever had. Thank you for sending her to me!!"