- Location:San Marcos, TX
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Miranda C.
- San Marcos
- Honey Bee, Bumble Bee
- I enjoy traveling and planning activities for my friends and I. I like to research and see whats around for us to do, and see what else is out in the community. I also enjoy scrapbooking and reading books.
- About Me
- Caregiving is important to me because I am able to help maintain their quality of life. I want the senior to feel important. I want to be able to help in any way possible. It is also important for the family to see that their loved one is in good hands.
- Bachelor's Degree, CPR
- Caregiving Experience
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Cooking Meals, Feeding, Grooming, Bathing, Transferring (from wheelchair to bed/chair), Transportation
- Caregiving Specialties
- Dementia, Nursing Facility Caregiver
- Additional Experience
- I previously worked in a out-patient rehab facility where I helped carry out the patients' plan of care. I also have experience in an office setting.
- Years of Caregiving Experiecnce
- 1 Year