- Location:Herculaneum, MO
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Michelle Y.
- Herculaneum, MO
- Specialty Bee, Bumble Bee, Honey Bee
- My hobbies include crafting, gardening, care for animals and continue learning new things.
- About Me
- My favorite part about caregiving is building rapport with clients and helping achieve independence. I was a CNA for 10 years, have 18 years experience as an occupational therapy assistant and my passion for caring for people has led me to continue to strive and accomplish my own goals. I love assisting folks to achieve goals, become independent and making life more meaningful.
- CNA, Occupational Therapist Assistant Certification, CPR Certified
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Professional Clinician (LVN, RN, PT, PA, etc.), Family/Friend Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Support Staff
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- Food/Restaurant, Food Retail/Grocery
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ Years