- Location:Canton, MS
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Michelle E.
- Canton, MS
- Specialty Bee, Bumble Bee, Honey Bee
- I enjoy reading, helping others, and researching.
- About Me
- I have a passion and drive for helping others. I want to help impact the world by saving one life at a time. My greatest reward in patient care is the interaction that I face with a patient to ensure happiness and best care possible. I am a multi-tasker that works well in challenging and fast paced environments. I have a passion for helping others and interacting with people. I am advanced with computers, troubleshooting issues and training others.
- CPR/First Aid, Medical Assistant, TB Technician, Life and Insurance License
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty, Home Care, Nursing Caregiver, Family/Friend, ALF caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimers, Dementia, Parkinsons, ALS
- Additional Experience
- Medical Assistant, Billing/Coding , Accounting, Claims/Insurance, Customer Service, Intake Coordinating, Clerical, Computers, Medical Scribe, Physical Therapy Assistant
- Years of Caregiving Experience